Hidden Lake Airport offers 100LL fuel for General Aviation Aircraft and is available 24 hours a day with a major credit card. To get started, follow the instructions below.
- On the left side of the pump, verify the ON/OFF Lever is in the OFF position.
- Ground your aircraft using the bonding cable to the right of the kiosk.
- Follow the prompts on the M4000 Fuel Terminal (e.g. Insert Credit Card, Fuel Qty, etc)
- Turn ON the pump by moving the lever to the ON position.
- Carefully extend the fuel nozzle and hose to the aircraft, remove nozzle dust cover, and fuel accordingly.
- When finished, allow the residual fuel to drain into the aircraft's tank, and then replace the dust cover.
- Turn OFF the pump by moving the lever to the OFF position.
- While continuing to hold the fuel nozzle, press the Hose Rewind button to respool the hose. You may need to guide it onto the reel so it spools evenly.
- Remove the grounding cable from the aircraft and respool it. You may need to pull on it slighly to engage its spring-loaded mechanism. With the grounding cable in your hand, walk it back as it retracts. Releasing it will cause damage.
- Take receipt from kiosk.
- Replace the ladder, if you used it to fill the aircraft.
Note: If you qualify for a fuel discount, you must register the credit card(s) you plan to use to purchase fuel. This is so the team may setup your account within the fuel system software. To get started, send the following information to the team via the Contact Form: 1. Name exactly as it appears on the card, 2. Type of Card, 3. Last 4 numbers of the card.